[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Atkins, Dwane P" <ATKINSD at uthscsa dot edu>
 To:  "Atkins, Dwane P" <ATKINSD at uthscsa dot edu>, "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Reboot
 Date:  Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:56:12 -0500
What we do is look for md0c to not respond.  When we reboot our system,
the process goes automatically to like 95 % and then throughout the
day/days, it creeps up to 100.

I am not sure how it was explained to me, but it has something to do
with memory and the boundaries that set.

Does this make sense?

Dwane