[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Reboot
 Date:  Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:19:04 -0500
Atkins, Dwane P wrote:
> Lee,
>
> Can what will this do for me?  And I pop it in the system section of the
> m0n0wall service?

You need to get under the hood a bit.  First go to the hidden exec.php
page.  http://m0n0wall-IP/exec.php  Now you can do commands like pwd,
and df.  "ls /etc" as well as "ls /usr/local/captiveportal/" may show a
core dump, php.core as this was a known bug for a while.  If you save
the config, and edit it with a text editor, you will see a system
section at the beginning.  Add the shell command that turns off core
dumps there.  You may want to look at this page as well.
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq-hiddenopts.html

			Lee