[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roberto Greiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Reboot
 Date:  Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:45:49 -0300
Lee Sharp wrote:
> Atkins, Dwane P wrote:
>> I have a question for the group.  We are running 1.23b on our m0n0wall.
>> We are getting a file system full error and a reboot seems to take care
>> of this.  Is there a way to schedule a reboot on m0n0wall for say like 3
>> AM daily?
>
> Are you filling up from the core dumps?  Pop this in your config in
> the system section.
> "<shellcmd>sysctl kern.coredump=0</shellcmd>"
Some time ago I was having exactly that problem. I solved it opening the
install image and modifying /etc/login.conf, changing

:coredumpsize=unlimited:\

for

:coredumpsize=0:\

and then installing the modified image.

Roberto

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   The optimists believe we are in the best of worlds
    The pessimists are afraid that this is true
                                       Murphy