[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Hillel Seltzer" <hseltzer at larich dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall version 1.32
 Date:  Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:10:00 -0400
On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 22:19:18 -0500, Lee Sharp wrote
> Chris Buechler wrote:
> >
> > I think all the bugs have been addressed as of now (at least the ones
> > that are known), it's probably more of an issue of feature
> > completeness to getting 1.3 released. The few features on the todo
> > list are I'm guessing what Manuel wants to see to consider 1.3
> > feature-complete.
>
> The bugs that are known, and repeatable.  Allong with the very small
> number of additional features, I think we need a lot of testing in
> different environments.  Something I will be looking at in a few
> production locations with the next beta release.  After all, only
> users can really break things. :)

If some major bugs are fixed but need testing,
then get 1.3b3 out so we can test it. :-)

Just so you know, the "out of window" bug was a minor
inconvenience before.  However, we have since made use
of new utilities that make it a deal breaker to use
m0n0wall for the test WAN segment router.  We have
gone back to using two old Cisco routers back to back
until a corrected version of m0n0wall is available.

---Hillel