[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  VinceV <vpv at ak7 dot com>
 To:  The Opera House Internet Cafe <theohic at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] A few issues still unresolved.
 Date:  Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:48:32 -0700
I'm a little late to the party and if this has already been suggested...

What are the chances that you've exhausted your address pool?  In other words,
there are no unleased addresses remaining.  Resetting your m0n0 would clear the
lease pool and make those addresses available again.

If that's the case you could expand the address pool or lower the lease TTL.

VinceV