[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Federico Castro A." <fcastro1965 at racsa dot co dot cr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FTP Firewall rules
 Date:  Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:16:55 -0600
Hi Lee

I'm new to FTP conecctions and I'm finding out that there are passive
and active.

While I sort all the details out.  It will be primarily used to
download things I have at the office while I'm away, but if I have to
upload something or a client has to do so, it should work also.

So I think the answer must be active.

Federico