[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ping Kwong" <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>, <m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.3b3 released
 Date:  Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:17:52 -0700
>m0n0wall beta version 1.3b3 is now available (at last ;) - the most
>important new features are:

>- voucher support for the captive portal (thanks to Marcel Wiget)

>- WPA-PSK/Enterprise support for wireless LAN hostap mode

I hate to beat an old horse but is OpenVPN EVER coming back?  Pfsense has
been able to overcome the interface issues and I'm sure they wouldn't mind
if you took some code back.

I'm still using 1.21-ovpn1 unofficial build as I haven't found anything
newer.  There was a point where OpenVPN was in the betas and taken out from
the final build but nothing has come out in a year 8 months.

On the upside, my uptime has been 274 days.