[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Atkins, Dwane P" <ATKINSD at uthscsa dot edu>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Reboot
 Date:  Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:40:26 -0500
OK.

Can someone explain what each of these are:

Filesystem 512-blocks  Used Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/md0c       21758 21086   672    97%    /
procfs              8     8     0   100%    /proc
/dev/fd0         2849    50  2799     2%    /cf

I was assuming that /dev/md0c, which is now 97% full, was memory and
that /dev/fd0 was the compact flash.  What would the /cf be then?

Thanks

Dwane