[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Punky <punkytse at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Junior Gillespie" <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] mono AP
 Date:  Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:09:50 +0800
Hi Junior,

I would like to join the development of m0n0cored, especially on Linux
porting of m0n0cored and modules.  My first initial patch for Linux
porting has been posted to the list few weeks ago.

Currently, my progress was stopped by unknown SEGV in m0n0cored when
run on Linux, I will get a FreeBSD 6.2 development environment to see
if I can repeat it.

- Punky

On 8/2/07, Junior Gillespie <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Alex, m0n0Cored or m0n0AP is still alive. I've talked with Manuel about this
> project, and have started preparing an org chart similar to that of the
> FreeBSD project, in order to speed up development. I'm working on acquiring
> some servers, and bandwidth as well.
>
> Anyone interested in having a part in the development of m0n0Cored, and
> included in the org chart and committers list, please let me know. Please
> include the areas you would be interested in developing, whether it be
> webGUI, or documentation, and we'll put togeather a list, and get started on
> development.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Junior

Regards,
Punky

P U N K N ! X  . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle
(http://www.punknix.com)

V O Y A G E . H K - http://www.voyage.hk
Linux - voyage-0.4 is released!
Store - Senao NMP-8602 Plus (400mW) is now in stock!