[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 To:  Punky <punkytse at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] mono AP
 Date:  Thu, 2 Aug 2007 22:09:34 -0500
Punky,
 It's great to have you on the team! I briefly looked over your patch, and
am excited about the idea of a FreeBSD and Linux based application.
Hopefully soon we can have a site up, with svn, and start a productively
developing m0n0Cored.

Everyone, I'm looking at leasing some rack space at The Planet, and setting
up an HP blade server I have. I'll probably setup a Virtualization
environment, and utilize it for individual developer needs in order to speed
up development. If anyone has any suggestions on needs for this development
project, please let me know. I'm working on some great sponsorships for the
project, but we definitely need to get things in place, and not solely
depend on individuals or sponsors.

--
Thanks,

Junior