[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  DW <mail4ng at googlemail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: XML error: no m0n0wall object found! Save running config?
 Date:  Thu, 2 Aug 2007 18:33:25 +0200
>> the best would be if i could resore it from remote. but i think if there's
>> a way it could only
>> be done from console. any tips or hints? i have a conf backup. but there
>> are are few
>> changes not included in this backup. so it would be great to
>> backup/restore the running config somehow.
>
> In Diagnostics -> Backup/Restore   you can download your config to any drive
> you like.  Use the same procedure to upload the config to a new install.

Yeah, i could so if the web interface would show up. but i get a blank screen with only
the message supplied. nothing more. i didn't metioned it in my first post. sorry.

i think there's no other way than hoping that the backup is executable. or is there any
way to get the current loaded config out of the wall?

thx for your reply