[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] mono AP
 Date:  Fri, 3 Aug 2007 14:08:38 -0400
Sometimes I just don't read my emails :-P
So, since it still alive, I can contribute some space and bandwidth on HTTP
servers, I also can give some rack space (is some one will give me
preconfigured server 5U max, 1U is better)

As to actual development, I can do AP logic, roaming and redundancy
development, although I'm not that good in Linux. But I have quite good
algorithms to make AP mesh.

Oh yes, can this project be transformed to Linksys firmware? Like No-Cat
firmware? If yes I can get some financial contribution.