[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Atkins, Dwane P" <ATKINSD at uthscsa dot edu>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Support Questions
 Date:  Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:21:19 -0500
I actually have about 200 students on our m0n0wall between like 11 AM to
1 PM.  Md0c hot 100 %. When you are referring to states, you are talking
about all entries combined.  I mean, the firewall state, the DHCP
address, etc..?  I have lessened the TCP idle timeout to 30 minutes, the
DHCP idle timeout to 30 minutes.  What else is there I can do?  I have
seen folks speak of system hardware, but 256 MB of memory and 256 MB
Compact Flash really is overkill.

Thanks

Dwane