[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Ernie Zingleman'" <ks4q at zingleman dot com>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] mono AP
 Date:  Fri, 3 Aug 2007 18:44:22 -0400
Yes I know about those firmware, but my point that our current hardware gets
more and more expansive (not really good) so having mono for real cheap
boards is good option (you can get new WRT boards for 7-10$)

Also I can release my companies "AP Garden" theory, and if we can implement
its idea into new MonoCore then this system would be best solution ever, for
wireless.