[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jayden Phillips <trainguy77 at shaw dot ca>
 To:  Junior Gillespie <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-dev] m0n0AP - m0n0Cored Project Launch
 Date:  Fri, 03 Aug 2007 17:33:51 -0600
Ok that makes sense so its essentially going to be a long term rewrite
(yes a good portion of the code may stay the same) So what type of
webspace do we have access too when it comes to m0n0.ch can we setup
a vbulletin? or would we want to go with something free? also if we
go vbulletin we need to find some way to pay for that. And for the
name i don't know if many people would recognize m0n0core as being a
firewall but maybe that would be ok? I prefer m0n0core over
m0n0cored. Also i think we should have a weekly meeting to discuss
things in development on an IRC. once again thats if we get many
developers, i myself can't code :P

Jayden