[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] mono AP
 Date:  Sat, 4 Aug 2007 00:43:40 -0400
On 8/3/07, Albert Lash <albert dot lash at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Not to diss the WRT projects, but I much prefer the webGUI in m0n0wall
> than that of the WRT distros.

They can be extremely buggy as well, from what I've been told. One of
the pfSense developers tried to setup something on WRT like he has it
working on pfSense and ran into all kinds of bugs where pfSense works
fine.

I'd love to see a WRT version of m0n0wall. I think this m0n0cored
could be the ticket to getting m0n0wall running on any platform,
including Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD, etc. Between all those OS's it could
basically run on any piece of hardware on every platform made. That
would be very, very cool to see. I'm not one able to put together any
of these alternate platform distributions myself, but I'd be glad to
help test, quantify bugs, document, etc.

-Chris