[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Punky <punkytse at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Junior Gillespie" <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] mono AP
 Date:  Mon, 6 Aug 2007 09:41:45 +0800
Hi, Junior

If you are looking for using any virtualization technology on Linux
(but Debian only), my site (www.punknix.com) has a series of these
articles on UML, KVM, Xen and Linux-VServer.

For sponsorship, I have two servers located in Australia and US
respectively serving as download mirror.  Unfortunately, I cannot get
a full root access to these nodes to setup development environment
since they are owned by individual sponsors.  If you need download
mirror in future, I am able to provide it.

Regards,
Punky

On 8/3/07, Junior Gillespie <junior dot gillespie at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Punky,
>  It's great to have you on the team! I briefly looked over your patch, and
> am excited about the idea of a FreeBSD and Linux based application.
> Hopefully soon we can have a site up, with svn, and start a productively
> developing m0n0Cored.
>
> Everyone, I'm looking at leasing some rack space at The Planet, and setting
> up an HP blade server I have. I'll probably setup a Virtualization
> environment, and utilize it for individual developer needs in order to speed
> up development. If anyone has any suggestions on needs for this development
> project, please let me know. I'm working on some great sponsorships for the
> project, but we definitely need to get things in place, and not solely
> depend on individuals or sponsors.

Regards,
Punky

P U N K N ! X  . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle
(http://www.punknix.com)

V O Y A G E . H K - http://www.voyage.hk
Linux - voyage-0.4 is released!
Store - Senao NMP-8602 Plus (400mW) is now in stock!