[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Benton Roberts <benton at panix dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  MonoWall-to-MonoWall tunneling?
 Date:  Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:12:05 -0400
Hello, Mono-Mavens.

Have two private networks (10.1.0.0/24 and 10.1.2.0/24), both
connected to the Internet with separate MonoWall devices, and I want
to set up a VPN tunnel between the two networks. Either PTPP or IPSec
will work for me, as long as packets are freely routed from one
network to the other without additional routing rules needed on the
client systems. Can someone give a quick overview of the steps
involved, or point me to a document describing how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
- benton