[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPAM
 Date:  Tue, 7 Aug 2007 23:18:03 -0400
On 8/5/07, Adam Armstrong <lists at memetic dot org> wrote:

> We use NorthStar. It's a bit old, but it's the only thing i've found
> with is good at IP management.

Looks like a dead project, though if it works as is that doesn't
matter much. At a glance, personally I didn't care much for it.

I've looked at IPPlan, which is similar, but I didn't care for it when
I tried it. I haven't been able to find any other similar offerings.

I've stuck with spreadsheets in lack of a better solution. Robert: did
you hear from anybody off list with any suggestions? Anybody know of
anything other than NorthStar and IPPlan?

-Chris