[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Goodyear <me at jrob dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPAM
 Date:  Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:51:34 -0700
> I've looked at IPPlan, which is similar, but I didn't care for it when
> I tried it. I haven't been able to find any other similar offerings.
>
> I've stuck with spreadsheets in lack of a better solution. Robert: did
> you hear from anybody off list with any suggestions? Anybody know of
> anything other than NorthStar and IPPlan?
>
> -Chris

I've been collecting and reviewing suggestions. They all suck. None
have an intuitive interface and of course none (currently) integrate
with m0n0wall. Seems like a real gap in the market. Maybe I'll have
to come up with something and float it out there as a module.

Robert Goodyear
Managing Partner
Brand Up LLC

949.542.7001 DIRECT