[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Getting the current users list
 Date:  Thu, 9 Aug 2007 00:18:39 -0400
Well it does solve problems and makes some extra problems ... because I will
need to get the data from wget to the PHP.. Although it is easy to solve I
like more native ways to work with :-P
As to WGET its not available in windows, but it is compatible with it, if I
find compiled file then I can use it under WIN.