[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Getting the current users list
 Date:  Wed, 08 Aug 2007 23:30:51 -0500
Alex M wrote:
> Well it does solve problems and makes some extra problems ... because I will
> need to get the data from wget to the PHP.. Although it is easy to solve I
> like more native ways to work with :-P
> As to WGET its not available in windows, but it is compatible with it, if I
> find compiled file then I can use it under WIN.

If you grab a status page, you can parse the file.  There is a curl
script to get and put the config, but I never ported it to wget.  But
that is what we need...  A way to pull multiple configs, compaire them,
and push back.  Also a way to seperate the hardware config from the
settings config. (rt0 and dc0 vs. ipsec enabled...)  As to the other,
seek and ye shall find.

http://www.interlog.com/~tcharron/wgetwin.html
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/hherold/
http://users.ugent.be/~bpuype/wget/