[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 To:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Getting the current users list
 Date:  Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:18:54 +0100
Hi,

In message <00d401c7da3f$e89b86d0$7e01a8c0@Alexm>, Alex M
<radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net> writes
>Ok thanks Chris!
>I guess now I have to use wget :-P I will still try to use cURL :-P

You should be able to use libcurl which is available natively in PHP
(also on Windows) and would allow you to handle any errors better than
spawning wget.  It looks like you need to use the following options:

CURLOPT_USERPWD
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER

and that should do it.

HTH,