[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Timothy Taylor" <timt at BALLI dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Robert Goodyear" <me at jrob dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPAM
 Date:  Thu, 09 Aug 2007 12:37:39 +0100
Has anyone tried phpIP? <http://www.phpip.net/about.php>

>>> On 09/08/2007 at 00:51, in message
<57E2C696 dash E518 dash 43F8 dash A051 dash BA6AE493CC47 at jrob dot net>, Robert Goodyear
<me at jrob dot net>
wrote:
>>  I've looked at IPPlan, which is similar, but I didn't care for it
when
>> I tried it. I haven't been able to find any other similar
offerings.

>> I've stuck with spreadsheets in lack of a better solution. Robert:
did
>> you hear from anybody off list with any suggestions? Anybody know
of
>> anything other than NorthStar and IPPlan?
>>
>> -Chris
>
> I've been collecting and reviewing suggestions. They all suck. None

> have an intuitive interface and of course none (currently) integrate

> with m0n0wall. Seems like a real gap in the market. Maybe I'll have

> to come up with something and float it out there as a module.

IMPORTANT NOTICE.
This communication and any attachments are confidential and may be protected from disclosure. We
endorse no information, opinion or advice contained in this communication that is not the subject of
a contract between the recipient and us. If you have received it in error please notify us
immediately and note that any storage, use or disclosure is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Whilst we check the communications we send for virus infection, we accept no responsibility for any
loss or damage caused to your systems by this communication.
Those communicating with us by electronic mail will be deemed to have accepted the risks associated
with interception, amendment, loss and late or incomplete delivery. They will also be deemed to have
consented to our intercepting and monitoring such communications.
The company numbers (England and Wales) of group companies are as follows: Balli Holdings Limited -
1919104; Balli Group plc - 2632984; Balli Steel plc- 3418142; Balli Trading Limited - 2098770;
Balrox Limited - 2824454; BBM Machinery Limited - 5466613; Balli Real Estate Holdings Limited -
6101815. The registered office of all these companies is 5 Stanhope Gate, London, W1K 1AH. The VAT
number for all these companies is 539 0006 67.