[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Gibson <agibson at ptm dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Upgrading to 1.3b3 over slow link issue
 Date:  Thu, 09 Aug 2007 12:22:53 -0400
According to Michael's information if it takes more time than the mini
httpd hard time limit I would expect you would get a disconnect
connection regardless if the connection is https only, over PPTP, or
even over IPSEC.  PPTP would not be exempt from the mini httpd time
limit.  It is the web server that m0n0wall uses that has the limit.