[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike <lists at southwestech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Block hosts from Webgui
 Date:  Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:38:33 -0600
I have a scenario I am having difficulty with. I am needing to block
access to the Webgui from a range of hosts, yet allow access to the GUI
from 3 particular hosts at each location- two of which reside on the
other end of the VPN. Blocking/ allowing local access is easy enough,
however blocking access but allowing local and remote access to only
certain IP's is proving difficult. The Alias feature as far as I can
tell will allow either single host or networks, but not multiple single
hosts.

Example:

Site A: 192.168.0.0/24
Site B: 192.168.6.0/24

Site B needs Gui access from the single local address 192.168.6.x and
from *two* remote addresses on the A side of the tunnel, but needs to
block any and all other addresses from accessing the Web GUI on either
side of the tunnel.

Any ideas?

Mike