[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Atkins, Dwane P" <ATKINSD at uthscsa dot edu>
 To:  "Atkins, Dwane P" <ATKINSD at uthscsa dot edu>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Fatal Error when upgrading
 Date:  Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:22:44 -0500
Am I missing something with this?  I have done some research and was
doing some checking on Google and could find nothing about that error.
Should I have reconfigured the entire setup again including certs?

I believe that this newer release would also give us more capacity and
stop the 100 % capacity level we seemed to be reaching quickly.

Thank you for everyone's help.

Dwane