[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Team P and F" <team at teampandf dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  how to set up on a PC in different physical location to LANs I want to authenticate?
 Date:  Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:17:38 +0100
Hi, I plan to use this software on a dedicated PC which will be in an office
across town from the clients in separate buildings, each building with their
own DHCP LANs that I want to authenticate.

How can I get traffic from them to my PC to authenticate and then send
authenticated traffic back to their buildings and their own ADSL
modem/routers and on to the Net?

I hope you can help! Thanks,

Simon.