[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Cody West" <cody at schneidercomputer dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  cannot find config.xml error
 Date:  Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:22:49 -0400
I have installed the generic pc image (tried versions 1.231 and 1.22
with the same result) onto a 64mb CF card.  When I hook the card and
adapter up in my computer and try to boot to it, it gives me a fatal
error message that states that it cannot find the device with the
config.xml file.  I have also tried the CF card and adapter in another
computer with the same result.  I used physdiskwrite to put the image on
the card and I am pretty sure I followed the directions to a t. any help
you can offer will be appreciated.