[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  peter green <pcg at agathongroup dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP and bridged interfaces
 Date:  Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:37:52 -0600
* peter green <pcg at agathongroup dot com> [070822 11:41]:
> ping'ing across the bridge doesn't appear to be working either.  I have also
> turned off "Enabled filtering bridge" under System -> Advanced to see if
> that would affect things, but the client still cannot ping (or get DHCP, for
> that matter).
>
> I'm checking back with the client to make sure they aren't doing something
> silly.

Well, I swapped the internal wired and wireless interfaces (so that LAN is
now the wired interface (sis0) and OPT1 ("Wireless") is now the wireless
interface (ath0))... and all's well now.

Boo, sorry for wasting everyone's time.  Thanks for the help, all!

/pg
--
Peter Green : Agathon Group : pcg at agathongroup dot com