[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Austin Montford" <AMontfor at gwm dot sc dot edu>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  1.3b3 radius error
 Date:  Sat, 25 Aug 2007 10:24:34 -0400
Hey all,
Just wondering was there a fix discussed for this error?  I searched
and found a few emails about others having the same problem after
upgrading but haven't found if it was fixable or not.  It started when I
upgraded from 1.3b2 today.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: radius_auth_open() in
/etc/inc/radius.inc on line 684

If not I may try the captive portal per user bandwidth restrictions and
just disable radius authentication.  Not sure how the form code would be
on the login page but I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Hope everyone's having a good
weekend!

Austin