[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Support for PCMCIA EVDO devices?
 Date:  Mon, 27 Aug 2007 23:27:38 -0400
On 8/27/07, Mark Gilbert <mgilbert at marinhd dot com> wrote:

> I opened up a bounty at pfsense for this.  You might want to check that out.
> Just go to http://forum.pfsense.com then go to bounty and look for EVDO.

Which we've put some work into, but haven't had any luck getting to
work properly. Scott Ullrich and I both have supported cards. One or
both of us will hopefully get the chance to work on this again before
long.

To answer the original question, no, m0n0wall does not support any
EVDO or 3G devices. But if we can get it working reliably in pfsense,
it shouldn't take much to get it ported to m0n0wall.

-Chris