[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Lagreca" <joe at BIGnetOnline dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Trixbox behind m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:46:39 -0700
I setup a third interface card in my m0n0wall, called OPT1.

I want to put my trixbox on that OPT1 interface with NO NAT (trixbox
and VOIP don't seem to play well with NAT).

Here is the tricky part, the WAN interface connects via PPPOE to get
its IP address and other network information.  I initially tried to
bridge OPT1 with the WAN, and then assign my trixbox one of their
available IP's.  The trixbox takes the IP address with no problems,
however it won't take the gateway IP address (192.0.2.100), probably
because its not on the same subnet as the IP address.

Are their any other ways to get my trixbox working behind my m0n0wall
without using NAT?  I have 6 external IP's.  Thanks!

--
Joe LaGreca
Founder & Owner, BIGnet Online