[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonathan Karras <jkarras at karras dot net>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help needed: monowall->linux->dshield logs
 Date:  Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:00:13 -0600
Attached is the script I created. I don't use it anymore because I
switched to pfsense and have not updated things to work with it.

Jonathan

Lee Sharp wrote:
> Back from the dead!  Well, March 06 anyway...

<snip>

> Have you done any more with this?  (Or anyone)  I want to start
> submitting, seeing as I have 70 firewalls.  I just want an easy way to
> do it...
>
>             Lee
monodshield.sh (2.7 KB, application/x-shellscript)
M0n0wall dshield submitter
This script was made to submit log files to dshield.org from
the M0n0Wall firewall.

Required software
*wget - http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/wget.html
*dshield-freebsd.pl - https://secure.dshield.org/clients/dshield-freebsd.pl.txt

Created by: Jonathan Karras <jkarras(at)karras.net>