[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob Young" <bob at lavamail dot net>
 To:  <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Remote access
 Date:  Wed, 29 Aug 2007 02:47:00 -0400
Thank you so very much Lee.

I sincerely appreciate your help.

I will be trying to do this remoting into my M0n0wall soon.

I feel like I have a better overall view of what I'm doing now.

I'll work on the Firewall: NAT (to remote into my APs, and CPEs) later,
after I get myself remoted into M0n0wall.

When I type the IP address to remote into M0n0wall.what kind of remoting is
that called?

The more I learn about M0n0wall, the more I like it.  I'm a little
challenged in networking knowledge, but that's coming along though.with help
from nice people such as you.