[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] USB Issues
 Date:  Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:15:36 -0500
I've used phydiskwrite.exe a lot.  Just check the volume
name/information and compare it to what phydiskwrite shows. When you
start the program it will ask you which disk to write to with names and
everything so you are sure. I have tried to overwrite the c: drive with
it, it won't let you if that's the drive you booted with.

Cheers!
Michael