[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Lagreca" <joe at BIGnetOnline dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Enable filtering bridge bug?
 Date:  Sun, 2 Sep 2007 22:38:08 -0700
I have OPT1 bridged with my WAN, and have my Trixbox setup on OPT1
with one of our external IP's.

All of my rules work fine, except for my https rule.  It wouldnt work,
so I deleted it, and recreated it, then it worked for a minute and
stopped.  If I turn "Enable filtering bridge" off, I can https to the
Trixbox.

I tried deleting the rule again, and recreating it, but no luck in
getting it to work.  Is there some known bug with http and "Enable
filtering bridge"?

I'm wondering if I might have better luck with a 1:1 NAT for my Trixbox.

Thanks.

--
Joe LaGreca
Founder & Owner, BIGnet Online