[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jewell, Michael" <mjewell at law dot umaryland dot edu>
 To:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?David_Hach=E9?= <dave at dhache dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Enable filtering bridge bug?
 Date:  Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:44:03 -0400
Please refrain from hijacking other threads and start you own.

-Mike

________________________________

Sent: Mon 9/3/2007 9:13 AM
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

I am trying to get the NIC working under vmware server (windows version)

I had the vmware package working just fine but I needed the NAT T to work so
I upgraded via the GUI to version 1.3B4 but now the Nic doesn't work.

How can I go back into the software and add the drivers?

Is there a vmware version already done with 1.3b4?

Thanks

David

--

Cell: 514.594.5841