[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec Static Routes
 Date:  Fri, 7 Sep 2007 17:11:25 +0100
Hello,

If you understand you correctly, this is how IPSEC tunnels work anyway.

Just create the tunnel between the two m0n0wall firewalls using the the LAN
IP range of the 'a' firewall users and the IP range of the servers beghind
the 'b' firewall.

Traffic between these hosts will be encypted, everything else will be
un-encypted. No static routes are required (on the m0n0walls).

Kris.