[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSec Static Routes
 Date:  Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:10:24 -0400
On 9/7/07, Bill Cavalieri <bill at lumensoftware dot com> wrote:

> That sounds like something worth investigating more.  How would I work with the SPD m0n0wall to
m0n0wall.  Or is this something that has to be pushed on the computers?

SPD is between your IPsec endpoints (both m0n0walls in your case, if
that's what terminates the connection on both sides).

You won't be able to include the additional subnet/IP in your existing
tunnel configuration, but you can use a parallel tunnel setup by
adding additional tunnels. Just make sure you use a different shared
secret or certificate for each additional tunnel.

-Chris