[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'BaitFish'" <holycarp00 at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple Dynamic External Addresses - How to Assig n to Internal Clients? (w/o NAT)
 Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:37:54 +0100

Well, yes, you will need a 3rd NIC to be able to use bridging. One interface
(LAN in your case) will not be used, except maybe for accessing the webgui,
but you can do that via ssl (https) over the bridged interface too, if you
create the right rules.

Also, you will need that 3rd interface to be bridged with the WAN interface
in your situation.

In the current version (pb27), you are able to assign the interfaces in
webgui.

Hope you'll get there! :)

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT