[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alberto Boiti <alberto dot boiti at omniacom dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Boot problems on WRAP
 Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:46:08 +0100
HI all,
I have a PC Engines board WRAP 1C and I have downloaded the last version of
m0n0wall (pb27) but the problem is the same with the previous version (pb26).

I copied the image (using DD) on the CF from a linux machine with the CF
connected as secondary slave on the IDE bus (trough an adapter). I set it in the
BIOS in normal mode with the CHS configuration as suggested in a note of PC Engines.

The board start booting but alwais stop showing what you can see below.

Any hint?

TIA
Alberto

PC Engines WRAP.1C v1.0
tinyBIOS V1.4a (C)1997-2003 PC Engines

640 KB Base Memory
64512 KB Extended Memory

01F0 Master 848A LEXAR ATA FLASH
Phys C/H/S 487/4/32 Log C/H/S 487/4/32
Console: internal video/keyboard
BIOS drive C: is disk0
BIOS 640kB/64512kB available memory

FreeBSD/i386 bootstrap loader, Revision 0.8
(root at nb dot neon1 dot net, Mon Jul 28 20:31:49 CEST 2003)
/kernel text=0x1810e0 data=0x1d2fc+0x1ae28 syms=[0x4+0x28340+0x4+0x2f137]
Hit [Enter] to boot immediately, or any other key for command prompt.
Booting [kernel]...
-------