[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "fisch" <fisch at conne dash island dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  proftpd in DMZ
 Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:36:40 +0100 (CET)
hi,
I have a proftpd-server in DMZ, and I'm not sure how to configure m0n0wall.
With sentry-firewall (shorewall inside) I allowed LAN (any) -> DMZ (21+20)
and it works. Since I changed to m0n0wall it doesn't work. I can login to
proftpd but no data were transfered.
Does anyone have proftpd working in a DMZ?
What will be the right way passive or non-passive ftp mode? and how to
configure m0n0wall. I remember that on sentry firewall I needed the
ftp-connection-tracking module - is there somthing like that in m0n0wall?
bye
fisch
--
fisch at conne dash island dot de