[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bert Mittelstedt" <mittelstedt at ferrari dash electronic dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] generic-pc-pb27r630.img corrupt?
 Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:54:31 +0100
Hi there,

I have the same Problem on 3 m0n0walls. All have flashmemory as HDD. And
I use 2 different models(300MHz geodes disksize/p133 slotcpu).
I think it isn't a problem of a corrupt HDD. I think it happen with to
less memory. Mine are equipped with 32MB (-512k for vga). Because after
you get the error-message you can read something interesting in the
system-log

Feb 10 21:51:55
/kernel: pid 1358 (mount_mfs), uid 0, was killed: out of swap space

The older ftp update function worked with this computers.

I hope this helps...

Bert