[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  cisar1 at volny dot cz
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] generic-pc-pb27r630.img corrupt?
 Date:  Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:48:12 +0100

HA-HA indeed!

It isn't because there is a generic-pc image available that it should run on
a 286 with 256K of ram. There are packages available (Freesco) that run from
a floppy, on a 386 with 4MB of RAM. They lack everything I like about
m0n0wall!

It isn't because the software is free, that the hardware should be too.

Don't forget that you need alot more then RAM to run any windows server or
most linux servers.

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER