[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ladislav Cisar" <cisar1 at volny dot cz>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] generic-pc-pb27r630.img corrupt?
 Date:  Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:28:13 +0100
Some of them use the ARM7 or 9 processor. I thought it is processor that can
run linux based systems.
The CF card cannot be used as a swap medium ?

BTW- Via Epia TC is going to be sell to public
http://www.epiacenter.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=33

Lada

> Yeah, but they usually have non-x86 CPUs (like Motorola etc.) and use
> custom software (that you can't get for free) which has been written
> especially for that platform. Some of them use uCLinux, which we can't
> beat in terms of CPU and RAM requirements with what is essentially a
> stock FreeBSD system that has only been stripped of any unnecessary
> components. But IMHO it's more flexible.
>
> - Manuel
>
> ---
> Pøíchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry. Incoming message contains no virus.
> Zkontrolováno antivirovým systémem AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
> Verze: 6.0.580 / Virová báze: 367 - datum vydání: 6.2.2004

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry. Outgoing message contains no virus.