[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harald Schmidt <h dot schmidt at alster dash net dot de>
 To:  "Martin R." <rossi underscore mr underscore 1999 at yahoo dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] e-mule cant connect to server
 Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:04:57 +0100
All you have to to is forwarding the relevant ports,
it believe it's 1214 for Kazaa and 4662 for emule/edonkey as defaults.
In m0n0 click NAT under Firewall, then on "inbound" simply add for every
filesharing program the ports it needs:
Ext.Adress:WAN
Protocol:TCP	(some few like overnet also use UDP)
External Port Range from: 4662 (or whatever your client uses)
NAT IP: 192.168.x.y (Here the IP of the Machine running Kazaa/eMule)
Local Port: 4662 (the same as in ext.Port)
Make sure to check the "Auto-add a firewall rule to permit traffic
through this NAT rule"-Checkbox !