[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Hansson" <p underscore hansson at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Trafficshaping Bridge problem....
 Date:  Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:39:32 +0000
Hi, I'm trying to activate shaping on build pb27r630.
I have bridged the "OPT1" to the "LAN" and the bridge is working fine.

When I active trafficshaping, rule: any/any/any and a pipe 100Kbit/s,
nothing happens.
When I give the command: IPFW SHOW - it shows that no traffic goes trough
that rule
(the IPFW end with ...."via LAN", I tried OPT1 to....)

I have tried with advanced setting "filter bridge" but no success...

If I give the command "ipfw add pipe 2 any from any to any" (without "via")
it works but
it is overwritten by m0n0wall..

What am I doing wrong?...

Regards / Peter