[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Voigt" <1geek at jvoigt dot com>
 To:  "'M0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] generic-pc-pb27r630.img corrupt?
 Date:  Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:29:31 -0500
I'm a little concerned about bloat because my fleet of Soekris boxes with
32MB soldered on and no way to add more are now becoming obsolete.  Can we
reduce the size of the ramdisks or something?  I do all my logging to a
remote syslog anyway so /var could get a lot smaller.

John/

John Voigt, President

Reston Wireless, LLC
High speed internet service