I have 2 m0n0walls, which are connected via a Lan2Lan-direct-connection
from our isp.
internet <-> WAN m0n01 OPT4 <-> OPT1 m0n02 LAN
- m0n02 doesn't have a working WAN yet (the NIC is installed)
- m0n01 OPT4 = 192.168.10.1/24
- m0n01 LAN = 172.16.0.1/16
- m0n02 OPT1 = 192.168.10.2/24
- m0n02 LAN = 192.168.100.1/24
- m0n01 has a static route OPT4;192.168.100.0/24;192.168.10.2
a) how can I setup the default route on m0n02 to 192.168.10.1?
b) from m0n01 I can't connect to m0n02 or the LAN behind it. (rules to
permit traffic in both directions are set). m0n01 tries to route via the
WAN-interface, but I don't know why.
c) from LAN behind m0n02 i can connect to a linux-http-server behind
m0n01, but to iis in the same LAN isn't reachable - I don't understand
can anyone help, to understand that?
fisch at conne dash island dot de